Hardcover, stiff black leather card covered boards, lettered in gold. 25 pages. Illustrated with seven pages of photographs. First edition. Written by the current pastor in commemoration of the two-hundred and seventy-fifth anniversary of the founding of the First Presbyterian Church of Newtown, circa 1927. Located in Elmhurst, Queens, the church was built in 1895, the fifth building for a congregation founded in 1652. No previous ownership marks. Light wear to outer joints and tips. Front inside cover heavily marked and sporadic toning and foxing throughout, albeit mostly relegated to black leaves and margins. A Tight, sound, well preserved copy of a very scarce imprint. Near very good.