Hardcover in dust-jacket. 420pp., Bibliographic References, Index. Founded in 1900 as the Pentecostal Collegiate Institute and Bible Training School, changing its name to the Eastern Nazarene College in 1917, and finally moving to Wollaston, Ma., this is the history of the first 50 years of this school, from 1900 to 1950. No previous ownership marks. A very clean, square, fresh copy, like new. Very fine in a very fine dust-jacket.